Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ta-Daah!

Well, we finally did it! Here is what our kitchen looked like before: 


Here is what it looks like NOW!


I never thought I would have my dream kitchen so soon... but I really do! Jared ripped out the old dishwasher and put in this new one (he has SKILLS). We still have to install the microwave over the stove and add hardware, but I wanted to show you how it came out! 

The cabinet color is "Antique White" and the background color is "Clay Pot." This spicy, terra cotta color really makes the cabinets pop... and, it makes you want to cook and eat! ;-) The cabinets were well worth all the work. I would recommend painting cabinets to anyone wanting to improve their kitchen without spending a lot of $$. Here is a pic of my windowsill, decorated with two birds my sweet mother-in-law gave me, and a lily from a bouquet my dad sent for Valentine's Day. 

I love my kitchen, thank you God for this house!!


7 comments:

  1. Love it!! It looks so nice. I'm so happy for you guys! I knew you could do it
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a little paint and lots of inspiration can make! I love the cream color cabinets and the background color too. This is the first set of pics that show the den and how it adjoins the kitchen. I love the openness and all the light that comes in through the den. You will enjoy living in these rooms especially! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! So, is everyone invited for Christmas 2011?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Yes, Christmas at our place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your readers are beginning to feel neglected...
    (chant) More pictures...More writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you go? I need more posts!

    ReplyDelete